| healthy baby boy! |
We had our appointment last night...with much anticipation we quickly found out it was a boy! Joe blurted it out before the tech did (a bit excited!). The doc said scans look great and that I'm measuring according to schedule. I'm 8.5 lbs heavier...but it's all worth it! Much love to all our friends and family for all their prayers and sharing in our excitement. Here are some reactions from family:
Dad Saudade said, "It's a boy...I told you, I was right."Mom Saudade said, "It's a boy...I thought for sure it was a girl!"
Mom Stafford said, "Are you telling the truth Joe..."
Dad Stafford said, "Wow that's great, carry on the Stafford name."
Auntie Kerri said, "We are very excited! Our boys are going to have so much fun growing up together."Great Auntie Carol said, "Yeah, Yeah, Yeah!"
Cousin Ash said, "Yeah, it's about time we broke the cycle - we need less drama in our family."
It'a a boy??!! How wonderful! We were so sure it was a girl; however, Chad's vote was with Mr. Saudade. His immediate comment after hearing that the baby was indeed a boy would most likely make Joe smile!
ReplyDeleteGo Team Blueberry!
ReplyDeleteAndrea & Joe - We are so excited that you have a healthy baby on the way! Can't wait to meet him!
horray!!!! so happy for the "three" of you! I look forward to meeting the little munchkin. Best of luck along your way.
ReplyDelete~ Stephanie
Congratulations on the big reveal!! Way to shoot and score, Joe! So happy for you guys. Can't wait to meet the little sport!
ReplyDelete