| 26 week bump |
We also started thinking about daycare options...we went to an open house near work.
Here is the phone conversation that took place afterwards:
A: "So, what did you think?"
J: "What did you think?"
A: "I asked you first - but I liked the infant room"
J: "I don't know...the kids in the other rooms were out of control -crazy"
A: "Really, I thought the room was small, but the kids were just friendly and having fun. Maybe we need to keep looking?"
J: "Can't hurt."
The toddler rooms were busy! And the decisions as parents begins!
Soo cute Andrea, I can't believe you are already 26 weeks along! Can't wait to meet the little guy. ~Stephanie
ReplyDeleteYou're beautiful, Andrea! Every day is a big gym work-out when you are growing a baby. Take the sleep and rest when you can get it. You guys will figure everything out for your little guy. You are great parents already!
ReplyDeleteyou look so cute! yay!
ReplyDeleteAndrea! You look so great! I'm so glad you have this blog!
ReplyDeleteI miss you a ton!
Love
Shannon