2.11.2011

28 weeks

What the heck... this week was the worst week of pregnancy!  Welcome to the 3rd Trimester I guess.  Lots of cramping, pressure, and sleepless nights. 

Visited the Doc on Tuesday, Glucose test came back fine and they changed my due date.  We are now due May 3rd.  The Doc reassured me that the baby's head was down and I was not dilated.  I thought getting over 12 weeks was the hump, but now all I think about is making sure I get to 38 weeks.  Every week the baby is growing is a true blessing!  Lots of prayers!

Despite my worries, I managed to keep laughing...thanks to either some socially awkward folks at work (not my students) and some great reactions from students.  Ahhh laughter!

Comment from an adult at work:  "Are you gaining weight, or are you pregnant?"
Comment from a student:  "Wow, are you...wait, I'm not going to ask." 

4 comments:

  1. Your student seems to have better social pragmatic awareness than your co-worker! Ha! Keep smiling Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, everything is still looking great! Lots of prayers from us to a happy, heatlhy baby boy to enter this world after week 38! can't wait to meet the little guy...Love the comments :)Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worries, Andrea! You are doing everything right ... healthy foods (I'm sure!), exercising, seeing a terrific OB Doc ... you look so well ... enjoy your pregnancy. Before you know it, you and Joe will be holding your bouncing, baby boy!
    ~ Lainy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lady friend I miss you SO much and love reading your blog! You need to post some new belly pics!! Love you lots and lots! xoxo -- Cate

    ReplyDelete