3.08.2011

32 Weeks!

8 weeks left to go!  We are down to single digits...:)

I had my shower this weekend.  It was so beautiful!  Everyone was so incredibly generous; I don't think we need a thing.  I feel so very blessed to have such amazing friends and family.  Big hugs to all, and thanks for making this a memorable experience.

Some of the most creative gifts I received include: 
-          A blueberry hat and  booties (Compliments of my work buddies)
-          A beautiful necklace from my Mom and Dad with a blue stone to symbolize our blueberry boy
-          A gift certificate to a photographer (Compliments of Auntie Lisa)


Here are some photos:
My amazing Mom!
The blueberry hat
My God-Daughter thought it was cool too!
At times opening presents was a lot of work.
Mom, Sister-in-law, Mother-in-law, Auntie
Deb showing off our bedding- Compliments of Joe's Parents.
Just before I got emotional from my Mom's letter
God-Mother and cousin
work buddies
Joe's Cousins and Aunt
College friends
Second Family





1 comment:

  1. I couldn't be happier for you and Joe! It's getting so close to the big day that you guys get to meet and hold your sweet baby boy...and blueberry will have a name! I had a great time celebrating with you at your shower!

    ReplyDelete