4.12.2011

Something is happening

37 weeks today!  Doc said things were happening...1cm and 70% effaced.  I'm feeling a little less energy to work out these days.  I think Joe and I need to really pack our bags soon.  :) 

5 comments:

  1. So very exciting!! You guys are in the home stretch and will soon be snuggling with your beautiful baby boy! What an amazing love it is. You guys will do great! Love and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So exciting! You will be great:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH!!!! I am sooo happy for both you and Joe. I hope that he holds off a bit, I know you have so much to do and need a vacation! However he will come when he wants, no control over that one! :) ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness, Andrea! The sweet, precious love of a baby … so close … giggles of excitement for you and Joe! Team Perry can’t wait to meet their newest little cousin!

    ReplyDelete