9.01.2011

Working Mama






It's been awhile since I've posted!

Ty started Daycare on 8.24 and did a nice job adjusting to his new environment.  I on the other hand had a more difficult time transitioning!  I guess that is to be expected. As a new mother, when I selected a center-based daycare it was in part because I felt that they would match well with my type A personality.  However, now that he is attending one, all I want is for a little Italian grandmother to kiss and love my child all day long.  I have to remember to give it time and trust my instincts.  Ughhh!  The good news is, I got to spend 1 entire week off with my little happy man after his 3 day venture at daycare.  I guess his daycare experience allowed me to better appreciate my time with him, even when we had no power for four days (thanks tropical storm).  As a mother, my wish  for Ty is to continue to be as happy as he is for the rest of his life.  Keep smiling busy boy!
Here are some pics of our adventures this past month! 





No comments:

Post a Comment