10.30.2011

I'm a growing boy!

I can't believe Halloween is tomorrow and that means Ty's 6 month birthday is just around the corner.  He has been expanding his food palette.  He even likes prunes!  Given his size, there really isn't much he won't tolerate.  Yesterday he had his first friend sleep over (i.e., well, spend a couple of hours); Quinn was naturally an angel baby to watch.

Tyler is officially a mover.  He enjoys belly crawling, belly turning, sitting, pulling up to knees and to his feet.  I caught him yesterday standing up in his crib.  So, he is reaching milestones at lightening speeds in my eyes. 

Here are some pics of the 5 months. 

I love to play with Daddy on the bed

I'm a big boy

Family photo after Drew's Christening

you should try some, prunes are really good

We are hanging out, leave us alone

2 comments:

  1. OMG he is getting soo big! and an absolutely handsome little man :) I hope all is well... miss you guys ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a handsome face! I hope you are doing well--miss you!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete