I bet mommy and daddy had a great Christmas too! It's amazing how little ones bring so much joy and excitement to the holiday! Ty is so handsome. Love him in the Santa hat!
Such a cutie. We need to see you guys more often! More time with the Stafford fam in 2012! Looks like Tyler had a great Christmas....he'll be running in circles next year;)
OMG.... so cute! I hope you all had a great christmas! enjoy your week at home with the little man :)
ReplyDelete~Steph
I bet mommy and daddy had a great Christmas too! It's amazing how little ones bring so much joy and excitement to the holiday! Ty is so handsome. Love him in the Santa hat!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cutie. We need to see you guys more often! More time with the Stafford fam in 2012! Looks like Tyler had a great Christmas....he'll be running in circles next year;)
ReplyDelete