It's been awhile since I've posted. There is less free time for blogging.
Despite the mild winter, we as a family, are still battling runny noses, and ongoing coughs. Even though Joe and I are running on much less sleep these days, we are eager to wake up and start each adventure with Ty. Yes, we call them adventures. Our little man has really developed his personality. He is the very determined, curious, stubborn, and but most of all very sweet. His smile is simply amazing.
He has 6 teeth,
Claps his hands
initiates peek a boo
has several sounds (proud mama)
Tries to throw his ball around (drop it really)
Eats some finger foods
Weighs 23 lbs (we are very healthy)
Started taking 2 steps without holding on
For those of you who know me well, you know how much 9 months is my absolute favorite age. Mostly because most kids demonstrate what I call an "interactive burst." So, I am bursting with joy! This is also the age when my son has decided to test boundaries. He is finding out that Mommy is strict!
I will post some pics soon.
For those moms that are reading...please share some first finger food favs. I'm running out of ideas.
Whoa~2 steps already! He's a mover and a shaker. Sure to keep you guys on your toes! Have you tried toast, avocado, cheese, or fruit slices? It's tricky. I remember the finger swiping days!
ReplyDelete