12.06.2010

Say something...I'm really pregnant

For those of you who don't already know...yes, I had to convince Joe that we were truly pregnant!  After 2 home tests and almost a third (he wanted to pee on the stick to make sure it was working correctly), and finally blood work, he was convinced!

We were very blessed to have this miracle happen right away - shocking but a beautiful surprise!

7 comments:

  1. So much fun! I love it! Only 7 more days and we'll know exactly what kind of cheesecake to make... strawberry or blueberry! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn! I was hoping to be the first to comment...

    So excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful miracle, indeed! So happy to follow along on your journey and so glad to be mommies together!! Congrats to you and Joe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG~that comic is so funny....and so true! Ha! And so worth it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another precious baby cousin to love! Team Perry could not be happier for you and Joe!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are so excited!! Cooper says "baby" all day long..he is very excited about his cousin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Horray!!!! I am soo happy for both you and Joe. I can't wait to find out what you are having. I look forward to following your blog. You will make a great mom and of course a cute pregnant one too:)
    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete