12.12.2010

Traditions



Would you like a shot?   Decaf please!
Every year, as a family, we bring in the Christmas cheer by going to the Christmas Carol and then out to eat on the Hill.  It was a new experience...boy do I miss my wine.  Makes me reflect on what new or old traditions we will have when our little berry is born.  I am a firm believer in keeping tradition alive, even if it means there is a babysitter who reads the Christmas Carol to our child, while we go to the show!

 I know that baby will want to go see all the lights on the Hill and then Mommy and Daddy can still eat their favorite food.

3 comments:

  1. What a great photo!

    I will gladly read A Christmas Carol to your little one. I think that's going to be a December tradition in our house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Auntie Kerri volunteers to babysit next December!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you and Joe. Mom and Dad are so happy for the both of you. Love Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete