2.28.2011

31 weeks tomorrow



Here are some pictures of the bump!

I've had some real cravings this week...nothing too crazy, just sent Joe out on Saturday night for a nice juicy orange.  Glad it was healthy because I ate 2 every day since. 

 We also are recent graduates from our birthing class.  It was a rather painless experience, despite the constant trips to the bathroom and uncomfortable chairs, I actually feel more prepared.  Hopefully we'll take the breathing exercises more seriously when the real labor comes.  We were the only couple in the class that couldn't stop laughing. 

Cheers to 31 weeks tomorrow! 

4 comments:

  1. yeah to 31 weeks! I hope all went well today! I love the baby bump and look forward to meeting the little guy very soon :) Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting! I know I haven't replied back to your email, but I will soon:)
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am literally shedding a couple of tears at work looking at these pictures! You are so adorable! Love you too much! xoxo - Cate

    ReplyDelete
  4. My adorable pregnant friend, you are so cute! Happy 32 weeks tomorrow! Hooray!

    ReplyDelete